Free, prompt + secure
You can download, save and print your statements. FNB has installed security measures to protect your information.
How it works
Convenient + flexible
Get your statements emailed for free promptly, consistently and securely every month.
Multiple email addresses
Have your statements delivered to a primary email address, plus two additional email addresses of your choice
Choose your format
Specify in which format you'd prefer your statements delivered
View and store your statements on your computer safely
Save paper and make a small difference with massive implications
You no longer have to go to a branch to get your statements
Faster than paper
No more outdated statements received in the post
Have access to your statements on your computer
Free of charge
Subscribing to get your statements emailed to you is free
How to use it
How to set up email statements
- Login to your Online Banking profile with your username and password
- Select 'My Bank Accounts'
- Select 'Statements' to the right of the account for which you would like to receive bank statements
- The eZiStatement screen will be displayed
- Select 'Email' next to 'I want to...'
- To email your statements select from the dropdown menu which statements you would like to receive
- Check the email address to be used for delivery is correct; or enter a different email address
- Select 'Continue'
- Check the confirmation page, read and accept the terms and conditions
- Select 'Confirm'
- Select 'Finish' to complete the process
Getting it made easy
First National Bank of Swaziland Limited - a subsidiary of FirstRand EMA (Pty) Ltd. A Licenced Financial Services Institution. Reg. No. R7/6271.