Get the Smart Account, your first step towards responsible financial management.
This account can be used in many ways
Simple and easy
A Smart Account is all about making your banking easier
Make payments conveniently using Online and Cellphone Banking
What you get
What you can do with your Smart Account
- Set up stop and debit orders easily for regular payments
- Access to your account at any FNB branch, ATM or on Online Banking and Cellphone Banking
- Immediate access to your salary
- Request bank cheques
- Make account payments conveniently
- Subscription to Online and Cellphone Banking
- Free inContact
Applying made easy
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a Swaziland citizen or permanent resident
- A Swaziland Identity Document
- Proof of residence: a recent (less than 3 months old) utility account, e.g. water or electricity
- Proof of income (your latest payslip and a stamped letter from your employer confirming your employment)
New FNB clients need to undergo a 'Know Your Customer' (KYC) check at any of our FNB branches.
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).