An account suited to clubs, societies, associations and Section 21 registered companies.
Get built-in security controls that ensure client safety and authentication
Receive summarised, detailed overdraft statements specially designed for businesses
Record all payments and receipts to and from the account
What you get
The freedom to choose
- Receive a variety of chequebook options to suit your needs
- Apply for an overdraft to meet your working capital requirements
- Access your account online
- Choose the frequency at which you receive your statements
Linked to prime + calculated on daily balances
Interest charged is linked to the prime rate and is calculated on daily balances and capitalised* monthly.
* The amount of interest charged up to a certain date is added onto the original amount. From that date forward, interest is charged on the new, larger amount.
Getting it made easy
- A valid identity document or passport
- Proof of residential address, as well as your income tax reference number, if you have one
For certain solutions, the following are also required:
- Personal bank statements for the past six months
- Statement of your assets and liabilities
- Latest financials for your business
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).