It's never too early to be money-wise
A savings account exclusively for children under 18 years, where you can withdraw or deposit money at any
FNB branch or ATM and make purchases at shops, restaurants, etc. using a VISA Electron card.
Deposit funds into the account
Get cash on the go
Withdraw cash using the debit card
Make purchases online or at merchants and shops
Grow your money
Get competitive interest rates to help your money grow
Applying made easy
- Be under the age of 18 years (you'll have to ask your parent or guardian to come to the bank with you to open your account).
- Be a Swaziland citizen or permanent resident
- A Swaziland Identity Document
- Proof of residence: a recent (less than 3 months old) utility account, e.g. water or electricity
- Your child's birth certificate
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).